Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura Google+ / Sep 23, 2014, 9:44 pm (JST)

こんばんは^_^
Good evening ^_^

お仕事終わりました⊂((・x・))⊃
I'm done with my work ⊂((・x・))⊃

あー!
そういえば、皆さんはもう控えめI love you!はGETしていただけましたか??
Ah!
Come to think of it, has everyone gotten their copies of Hikaeme I love you! yet??

typeBに夏の前というチームK4のMVと、特典映像で私が九州ツアーで鹿児島に帰った時の映像が収録されています!
Type B has the Team K4 MV for Natsu no Mae and the bonus videos have footage from when I was returning from the Kagoshima leg of the Kyushu Tour!

皆さん、ぜひチェックしてみて下さいね!
Everyone, please check it out!


お風呂入ってきます⊂((・x・))⊃
I'm going to go take a bath ⊂((・x・))⊃


さくら咲け!
Sakura bloom!


No comments:

Post a Comment