Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Sakai Mei Google+ / Oct 15, 2014, 10:11 pm (JST)

公演ありがとうございました
Thank you very much for the stage performance

お見送りが今日から始まりました。
本当に嬉しいです
SKEファミリーと頑張ってきて良かった(>_<) The sending off begins today. I’m really happy for that I’m so glad that I worked hard with SKE-Family (>_<) 皆さん、会いにきてねっ 本当にありがとうっ Everyone, thank you very much for coming to meet us 髪型は久しぶりにまきまき どうかなー? It’s been a long time since I had curly hair, how do I look?



No comments:

Post a Comment