Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Monday, October 20, 2014

Delicious! / Miyawaki Sakura Mobame / Sep 21, 2014, 10:07 pm (JST)

家族で焼肉食べに行ってきました^o^
あー!とってもお腹いっぱい!
美味しかったなぁー^_^
My family and I went to eat yakiniku ^o^
Ah~! I'm stuffed!
It was so good~ ^_^

一番好きなお肉は、やっぱり塩タン!
次は、若鶏!
My favorite kind of meat, after all, is salted tongue!
Next would be tender chicken!

肉肉しい肉汁たっぷりなお肉は苦手で、、、
あっさり系がすき!
I'm not a fan of meaty meat that has too much juice...
I like the lighter meat!

今度は、豆腐料理食べたいなぁー!
Next time, I want to go eat tofu dishes~!



No comments:

Post a Comment