Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Handshake Event / Miyawaki Sakura Mobame / Sep 23, 2014, 7:02 pm (JST)

握手会終わりましたぁーーーー!
The handshake event has ended~~~~!

あー、楽しかった!
こんなに一度におめでとうって沢山の人に言われたことないくらい

おめでとうって言ってもらえました。
Ah~, that was a lot of fun!
I don't think I've ever had this many people congratulate me at one!
I've received all your best wishes.

皆さん、ありがとうございます!
Everyone, thank you!

また詳しい気持ちは、後ほど送ります!
I'll send out a mail with more complete feelings later!

一旦、お仕事頑張ります!
For a little longer, I still have to work hard!


No comments:

Post a Comment