Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Sakai Mei Google+ / Oct 11, 2014, 901 pm (JST)

お知らせ!
A notice!

やっときました!
日テレ「SKE48エビカルチョ!」
に出させて頂きます(>_<) It’s finally here! I’ll be appearing on (today’s) NTV's [SKE48 EbiCalcio]

【放送局】日テレ
【放送時間】25:35~
だよーーーーーーーーーー
(Broadcaster) NTV
(Broadcast time) 25:35 hr~

絶対みてね?
男装だよー
どうかな?(´°‐°`)
まゆげしかメイクをしていません笑
ほぼスッピンと変わらない感じ
You’ll definitely watch it right?
I crossdressed as a guy~
How do I look?
The only makeup I had was for my eyebrows *laugh*
Pretty much the same as when I’m without makeup

メイクさんや、スタッフさんに感謝です。
Thank you very much, makeup-artists and staff members.





No comments:

Post a Comment