Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Tomiyoshi Asuka Google+ / Sep 2, 2014, 10:54 pm (JST)

Today my eyes are so itchy!!!!!

So itchy!!!!!!

I want to take my eyes out and wash it in water! I want to wash it by hand!!!!

Don't you feel like that sometimes???? You do right????

When I said this to the other members in the dressing room no one understood me...

Is that so...

It doesn't mean that I'm going to do it, of course... I just wanted to express how itchy it was....

By the way, today Maichan wanted to show me some picture in her phone, and she suddenly showed me her phone and said "Look here!!!"

But she put the phone like 3 centimeters from my eyes.

It was too close and my eyes hurt from the glare.

I couldn't see anything (lol).

I panicked for a second (lol).

I was like "Eh what!?! ? Close!? 〇☆∞℃#¥" (lol)

And I backed off to try to see it right, but she moved it closer!!! Maichan!!!

My eyes hurt!!! Lol And I can't see anything!!! Lol

Maichan has no awareness. An airhead (lol).

Can't be mad at her (lol).


No comments:

Post a Comment