Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Kojina Yui Google+ / Oct 16, 2014, 5:57 am (JST)

Ohajiina (^_^ゞ♡

555 post!

Are you awake?

You know, when I go out to eat, it takes me a lot more time than other people because there are so many types of things.

I want to eat this, and I want to eat that… And in those times I always ask other people for their help in choosing. (._.)

So, there are several options for breakfast today… Will you help me choose? (lol)

1. Mitarashi dango, pineapple, yogurt

2. Cereal

3. Clam chowder, bread

4. Strawberry jam on bread

5. Nikuman

What do you choose? ♡ (lol)

Well then, I’ll do my best for the test and lesson of the third day!

This is it for now.

Jiina

No comments:

Post a Comment