Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Kato Rumi Google+ / Oct 6, 2014, 11:03 pm (JST)

加藤ミリヤ・清水翔太THEBEST 2MAN TOUR2014
Kato Miriya & Shimizu Shota’s THE BEST 2 MAN TOUR 2014

初日!!!
ゆかりと行ってきましたあああ!!!
Shonichi!!!
I went to watch it with Yukari ahhhh!!!

ずっと大好きな2人のライブ…
The Live of the 2 that I love so much…

もう、泣きました。。。
最高最高最高!!興奮が収まらない!!
Ahh, I’ve shed tears…
Awesome awesome awesome!! I can’t contain my excitement!!

大好きな曲、いっぱい聴けたんです(T ^ T)
I got to listen to lots of my favourite songs (T ^ T)

幸せ。。。
So blessed…

So blessed…

No comments:

Post a Comment