Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Tashima Meru Google+ / Sep 24, 2014, 7:53 am (JST)

おはめるるん♪
めるです。
Ohamerurun ♪
It's Meru.


控えめI love you!発売日です( ´͈ ᗨ `͈ )◞♡⃛
It's the release date of Hikaeme I love you! ( ´͈ ᗨ `͈ )◞♡⃛

沢山の方に手にとって頂けますように‥
I hope a lot of people pick it up...


ごーめんね
かたおもいして
ラービュラービュ
Sorry
for my one-sided love
Love you! Love you! (TL Note: These are some of the lyrics for Hikaeme I love you!)

控えめI love you!とっても可愛い曲。
部活がんばーって♪
Hikaeme I love you! is a really cute song.
Do you best in club activities ♪


そして、
昨日もタイプAのカップリング
アイドルの王者が好きって沢山言って頂きました。
チームHって入ってて
フゥフゥ盛り上がれて
私も気分上がる好きな曲です(⑅˃◡ु˂⑅)
公演で歌いたいなー
And then
yesterday a lot of people told me they like
the Type A coupling song Idol no Ouja.
I too like the song because entering Team H,
going "Fuu, Fuu" with everyone (TL Note: This is also part of the song)
I get all pumped up. (⑅˃◡ु˂⑅)
I want to perform it for a theater show~
 


夏の前も好き♡
I like Natsu no Mae too ♡


今日は公演!
がんばるぞー(•̀ᴗ•́)وおー
Today is a theater show!
I'm going to try hard~ (•̀ᴗ•́) Ooo~

めるルンルン♪
Merurunrun ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment