Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Umemoto Izumi Google+ / Oct 16, 2014, 8:20 PM (JST)

Good evening. ⊂((・x・))⊃

The lesson and the voice training have ended!

The voice traning was good, the teacher praised me while I was practicing and my throat was good today. \(^o^)/

As I did the homework for next time, I’ll practice a lot!

And yesterday HKT48 no Odekake was broadcasted in Tokyo!

We did team bowling, but… Ahh, there were a lot of things and I ended up crying. (´-`).。oO(

But really, except for that time the mood was fine. (´・_・`)

I apologize to the other members and to Goto-san. I will practice bowling properly!

Also, I looked really ugly when I cried. (´・_・`)

Everyone, please don’t watch it. Maybe you will start hating Ume. (´-`).。oO(

But I want you to watch the next one!

I’ll inform you right before the broadcast, so you can record it and watch in your free time or something. (・ω・)ノ

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment