Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Umemoto Izumi Google+ / Oct 16, 2014, 8:20 PM (JST)

Good evening. ⊂((・x・))⊃

The lesson and the voice training have ended!

The voice traning was good, the teacher praised me while I was practicing and my throat was good today. \(^o^)/

As I did the homework for next time, I’ll practice a lot!

And yesterday HKT48 no Odekake was broadcasted in Tokyo!

We did team bowling, but… Ahh, there were a lot of things and I ended up crying. (´-`).。oO(

But really, except for that time the mood was fine. (´・_・`)

I apologize to the other members and to Goto-san. I will practice bowling properly!

Also, I looked really ugly when I cried. (´・_・`)

Everyone, please don’t watch it. Maybe you will start hating Ume. (´-`).。oO(

But I want you to watch the next one!

I’ll inform you right before the broadcast, so you can record it and watch in your free time or something. (・ω・)ノ

See ya!