Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Ui Mashiro Google+ / Oct 1, 2014, 9:46 pm (JST)

2 Years Since the Theater Debut ♡

Good evening. ♡

2 years ago today was the day I first appeared on the PARTY ga Hajimaru yo stage!

The first stage I was in, I was so tattered that I don't want to remember. Even now I still cry when I remember. It was a very, very regrettable shonichi.

If I could I would go back to that time and do it all over. But it's impossible.

When I appear in a stage now I take each single performance very seriously. I think about the meaning of the lyrics and try to understand it, trying not to make mistakes, trying to do it perfectly, and trying to get excited together with the fans.

I still lack in many things, and there are still many things I have to learn, so I'm going to improve more and more so that people will say "HKT cannot exist without Mashiro". I count on your support.

In today's Pajama Drive, I tried to go back to my origins and did the same hairdo I used to do as a Kenkyuusei. ♪

What did you do today?

Pafuu q ( ^ - ^ q )

No comments:

Post a Comment