Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Okada Kanna Google+ / Oct 1, 2014, 10:55 pm (JST)

Good evening everyone!

Today I ate a whole pizza I had bought before the stage, and while I was dancing I had this fancy idea that the pizza would come out of my stomach (lol).

Of course everything was ok (lol).

You see, lately I've been in love with pizza!

I used to like that one with basil sauce, but now my favorite is honey cheese! ❀.(´▽`)❀.

As the name says, it's just honey on top of a lot of cheese, but I want the whole world to get to know this taste!!!

If you eat it just once you can't stop it. An addictive delicacy.

Among the members Mashiro got to like it. ♡

In that same way I want everyone to become fans of honey cheese pizza.

You have to try it!

Well then, I'm waiting for your comments ( • ̀ω•́ )✧

No comments:

Post a Comment