Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Shinozaki Ayana Google+ / Mar 2, 2014, 8:30 pm (JST)


こんばんなんこつ〜p(^_^)q
Good evenankotsu〜p(^_^)q
今日は用事が終わってから
ずーっと赤ちゃんの子守りしてた(^o^)♡笑
After I did my errands today,
I baby-sat the baby the whole time (^o^)♡Haha
でも帰っちゃってから暇で暇で
ずっと寝てました(´・_・`)。
But during free time after returning,
all she did was sleep (´・_・`)。
あぁ、昼寝しすぎたあ!、、
Aaaah, napping so much!
赤ちゃんとのツーショット♡
Two-shot with the baby♡
抱っこするのも上手になった😎
I’ve become good at carrying her.😎
みんなは何してましたかあ?
What are you up to everyone?
明日は楽しみな事があります。♪
I’m looking forward to tomorrow.♪

No comments:

Post a Comment