Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hirata Rina Google+ / Jul 26, 2014, 7:23 pm (JST)

ハリネズミかいました♡男子です♡
I adopted/bought a hedgehog It’s male ♡

ずっと前から欲しかったんだけど、針があるからすごく悩んだの。。。
I’ve always wanted one but I had a tough time deciding because it has needles…

新しい友達♡
My new friend ♡

まだ名前が決まってないからここで募集したいと思います!!!
I haven’t decided on it’s name yet so I’d like to gather as much options as possible here!!

ひらりー♪

t/n: She didn’t write the kanji so I don’t know if she bought or adopted it



No comments:

Post a Comment