Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Friday, July 18, 2014

Su~ / Nakanishi Yuuka Blog / Jul 15, 2014, 11:37 pm (JST)





Good evening, Nakanishi here!

I would like to bring your attention to the mails I received from Ryouha today…



[Nakanishi-sa~n]

What is it Ryouha (°_°)



[Su~ ki~]*

!!!????



[Ya~ki~]**

Ahh I see \(^o^)/
I see \(^o^)/
Yep, I understand \(^o^)/
I understand, but I was so happy for that short moment \(^o^)/
Ah this sucks \(^o^)/



[Su~]

!?

[Shi]***



But of course!!! Of course!!!
You love sushi!!!



[U~so]****

Just stop tricking me!! I can’t take this much longer!!!



[Da~i~su~ki~]*****

!!!!!????!!?!?!?!?



What’s with that feint and attack!!!!!
I let my guard down and during that moment of joy, she took me down!!!
It made me go kyun!!! (Once she goes kyun, she’s unstoppable)



Well hello there, I’m a 25 year old who just got played into the hands of a 15 year old (°_°)
Ryouha’s future is both promising, and terrifying indeed! \(^o^)/



Well then, sweet dreams ♪




* ‘Suki’ on it’s own can mean ‘like/fond’

** ‘Sukiyaki’ is a dish

*** Combined, it makes ‘Sushi’

**** Uso means ‘lie/decieve’

***** ‘Daisuki’ means love

No comments:

Post a Comment