Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Mukaichi Mion Google+ / May 30, 2014, 11:55 pm (JST)

よるみーおん(´-ω-`)
Yorumi~on (´-ω-`)

お風呂入ってサッパリしたー!
よく眠れそうや( ˘ω˘ )スヤァ…

I entered the bath and felt refreshed~!
Looks like I'll sleep well ( ˘ω˘ )スヤァ…

今日は収録に参加させて頂きました!

Today I participated in a recording!

あ!聞いてください(´⊙ω⊙`)

Ah! Please listen to it (´⊙ω⊙`)

今日、お昼に出して頂いたお弁当が何種類かあって、1つ1つに名前が書いてあったんです。
その中の1つを見たこみはるが一言…

Today, there were various foods in the lunch bento, there were labels written on each of them.
Looking at those, Komiharu said...

「イカとホタテのラ王煮って何?」

"What is squid and stewed Ra-King scallop?"

(°д°)…!?
ラオウ煮とは。

(°д°)…!?
What is stewed Ra-O-U?

と思ってそのお弁当をよく見たら、
「イカとホタテのうま煮」でしたww
確かに見える…(((((└(:D」┌)┘)))))))

I thought of that, then when I looked at the bento closely, it read "stir-fried squid and scallop" ww
It really seemed like that…(((((└(:D」┌)┘)))))))

っていう話⊂( ˆoˆ )⊃
面白いでしょ!!!!!←

That's the story ⊂( ˆoˆ )⊃
It's funny right?!!!!!←

想像できない方は写真の右下を見てね♡

For those who can't imagine how it was, look at the lower right of the picture ♡
(In the writing you can see in the picture, the うま煮 is written similarly with ラ王煮, which doesn't make any sense, and Komiharu failed to read it correctly. 王 means king, it reads OU)

それではおやすみーおん|。・ω・|ノ

Well then, oyasumi~on |。・ω・|ノ

みーおんより。

From Miion.

No comments:

Post a Comment