Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Jo Eriko Google+ / Jul 26, 2014, 10:48 am (JST)

昨日の夜自分の部屋の物の
位置かえた!!
Last night I moved some of my things around
in my room!!

あと整理した!!!!
Afterwards everything was rearranged!!!!

卒業の時にteamMと二期生の
メンバーからもらった綿菓子!
綿菓子の袋にメッセージ
書いてくれてたやつ
ずっとおいてる(^_^)
The cotton candy I received from Team M and 2nd
gen during my graduation performance!
I will always keep the cotton candy’s plastic bag 
that has a message
written on it to me (^_^)

皆からもらった
手紙とかぬいぐるみとかうちわも
おいてる!!!!!!
I also kept things that I received from everyone, 
like my letter, soft toy and uchiwa(fan)!!!!

ありがとね
Thank you


てことで電車なーう!!!!!!!
みんなはー?????
Oh by the way I’m on the train now!!!!!!!
Where are you all at?????