Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Takashima Yurina Google+ / Jul 27, 2014, 9:20 pm (JST)


こんばんはー!
Good evening!
今日、ネイルしてきました♡
あとはお買い物してビュッフェ行きました(OvO)♡
I had my nails done today ♡
After that, I went shopping and to a buffet(OvO)♡
あと新しい香水買ったの♡
And I bought new perfume ♡

満足ー。
It’s satisfaction!
広島のぜんあく行きたかったな(°_°)笑
I wanted to go to the national handshake in Hiroshima (°_°)笑
今日もコメント欄におります(OvO)♡
Today too, I’ll be in the comments column (OvO)♡
+1、コメント、くださった方、ありがとうございました!
Thank you for all the +1’s and comments!

ゆりあちゃん♡
Yuriachan♡


No comments:

Post a Comment