Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Shinozaki Ayana Google+ / Mar 13, 2014, 10:01 pm (JST)


こんばんなんこつ♡
Good Evenankotsu!♡
•
今日で無事に高校を卒業しました〜!
三年間途中でAKBに入ったから
両立が大変で、辛くて辛くて
やめたくなったことも何度もあったけど、先生や友達、家族に支えられて
卒業することができました。
I successfully graduated from high school today~!
Since I entered AKB in the middle of these three years,
Finding a balance difficultly difficult.
There were many times that I wanted to quit,
but with the support of my friends, teachers, and family,
I was able to graduate. 
•
いや〜、泣いた、、😭
Iyaaaa~. I cried、、😭
•
みんな大好き!!
I love you all!!
•
学校はほんとに、わたしの安らぐ場所で、素敵な仲間にも会えてほんとによかったです。
Truly, school was the place where I was at ease, and it was really good to have been able to make such wonderful friends.
•
あー寂しい。。
Ah…lonely now…
•
制服明日からコスプレだ、、。
From now on, school uniforms are cosplay…
•
そして、皆さんに報告があります!
大学にも無事合格して、
春から大学生です♡
And I have something else to report!
I’ve successfully gotten into University,
and will be a college student starting from spring!♡
•
心配してくださったみんなに
やっと報告できて嬉しいです(^.^)‼︎
To everyone who was concerned about me,
I’m glad to finally tell you (^.^)‼︎
•
これから両立が大変になると思うけど、頑張ります!
これからも応援よろしくねっ♡
I think the balance will become very tough now, but I’ll do my best!
Cheer for me in the future! ♡
•
2014.3.13 篠崎彩奈
2013.3.13 Shinozaki Ayana
•

No comments:

Post a Comment