Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Shinozaki Ayana Google+ / Jul 25, 2014, 9:29 pm (JST)


こんばんなんこつー💓
Good evenankotsu💓

今日テストね、
めっちゃできた( ̄▽ ̄)笑
Today was a test, 
It got done!( ̄▽ ̄)笑

昨日がんばっていっぱい勉強してよかったーーー( ; _ ; )✨✨
It was good that I studied hard yesterdaaay ( ; _ ; )✨✨

8割はいったな、、笑
80% I’d say…笑

がんばりました!
帰りに歯医者よって、お買い物すこししてきた!今はどれも安くなってて素敵!
I did my best!
I was on the way back from the dentist, so I was able to do a little shopping! Sales have become even cheaper now; it’s wonderful!

まだまだテストはつづくから
勉強しないとねー(´・_・`)。。
My exams continue,
so I have to study(´・_・`)。。
大学のテスト期間長くて辛い、、
University exam period is long and painful„

写真はホテルの時の💓
すっぴーん
Photo is from the hotel;
no makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment