Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Shinozaki Ayana Google+ / Jun 14, 2014, 10:04 am (JST)


おはよーっ♡
Good morning! ♡
•
ゆいり!!!
お誕生日おめでとーーーーう♪♪
Yuiri!!!!
Happy Birthdaaaaaaaaaay! ♪♪
•
ゆいりはきづいたらいつの間にか
仲良くなってて、今じゃなんでも話せる仲!!!笑
Before I knew it, I noticed that we get along,
now our relationship is where we can talk about anything!!! Lol
•
遊びに行く約束もしてるし、
楽しみだな♪
幸せな一日にしてね♪
We promised to go and play,
I’m looking forward to it ♪
Have a happy day ok? ♪
•
そして、日本がんばれ〜!!
ちゃんとテレビで応援しています。
And, good luck to Japan!!
I’ll be supporting you properly over television.
•
みんなも一緒に応援しよっ
Everyone let’s support together!
•

No comments:

Post a Comment