Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Murashige Anna Google+ / Aug 31, 2014 11:24pm (JST)

I was removed from the senbatsu of the 4th single.

At the handshake event, lots of people were saying "I'm looking forward to the fourth single!" "I'll be watching Music Station ok!" but all I could do was give half-hearted reactions, I'm sorry.


To be honest, it's really frustrating. So much that I can't even express it in words.
But, it can't be helped. I understand.

I'll take a look at myself and start working hard again from zero so thay people think that lots of people think that Murashige is needed in senbatsu.

Everyone! I won't walk looking down! I'll definitely come back!

And, Haruppi the centre.
I always see Haruppi's hard work from up close so I was really happy!!
Jiina, Sae-chan, Maopani, congratulations on your first senbatsu!!!\(^o^)/
My kouhai are coming up guigui so I'll work hard even more guigui!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment