Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Shinozaki Ayana Google+ / Aug 3, 2014, 9:24 pm (JST)


最近毎日無駄にしちゃう時間が多いから、有効活用したいよー(;_;)
I waste so much time recently; so I want to use my time effectively(;_;)
みんなは暇な時なにやるのー??
What do you do in your spare time everyone??

レッスン終わりましたあ!
今些細なことでちょっと
ブルーな気持ち( ̄▽ ̄)泣
Lessons finished!
I’m feeling blue over little things now…( ̄▽ ̄) *cry*

元気ちょーだいっ笑😭
Please cheer me up 笑 😭
写真はもぎさんと。
The photo is with Mogi-san.

ラーメンたべたいなー。
みんなのおすすめのラーメン屋さん
教えてください(o^^o)
I wanna eat ramen!
Everyone, what ramen shop do you recommend,
please let me know!(o^^o)

No comments:

Post a Comment