Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Hirata Rina Google+ / Aug 11, 2014, 11:54 pm (JST)

はい!チームBのひらりーこと平田梨奈です♪
Hi! Team B’s Hirata Rina, also known as Hillary ♪

今日知らないおばあちゃんにあいさつしたら
「お子さんはいるの?」
って聞かれた。。。(´;ω;`)
Today, I answered my grandmother’s (phone call) and she didn’t know,
then she asked
"Is your child there?" ...(´;ω;`)

「私がお子さんです!!」
って答えておいたよ( p_q)エ-ン
"I am the child!!”
I had to answer her ( p_q) *cries*

ひらりーは16才になったばっかりでお子さんはいないよー!!!
Hillary just turned 16, I don’t have a child!!!

。。。ひらりーふけてるかな~?
...Is Hillary too old~?

XOXO(^з^)-☆

ひらりー♪




No comments:

Post a Comment