Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Friday, August 15, 2014

Tanaka Miku Google+ / May 27, 2014, 10:24 pm (JST)

こんばんみくりん。 田中美久です!
Konbanmikurin. It's Tanaka Miku!

あのような事件があり、川栄さん、入山さん、スタッフの方の回復を心より願 います。
I'm praying from the depths of my heart that Kawaei-san, Iriyama-san and the staff member can recover after that incident.


この写真は、船上パーティの時の写真です。あの日に あげられなかったから。似合うかなー?どうかな、、 ドキドキ(´・_・`)
This picture is from the boat party. I took it that day. Do my clothes match me? My heart is pounding (´・_・`)

明日は学校と、青春ガールズ公演だよ♪
Tomorrow is school and then a Seishun Girls performance♪

みくりんもん(((o(゚▽゚)o)))
Mikurinmon (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

No comments:

Post a Comment