Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Friday, August 8, 2014

Tanaka Miku Google+ / May 16, 2014, 5:38 pm (JST)

 こんばんみくりん(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)
Konbanmikurin (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

な、なんと、、わたし田中美久、、、
Some-, somehow...I, Tanaka Miku...

ついに髪を切り
finally cut-

ませんでしたぁー(^ω^)
Ok, I didn't really cut my hair (^ω^)

ごめんなさい!何か写メ撮ってたら、ショートに見え て(笑)ついつい。
Sorry! Somehow when I took the picture it just looked like a short cut (lol) It wasn't on purpose!

今日は少しレッスンをしてお家でまったり中でーす(= ´∀`)人(´∀`=)ボテボテ
Today after a short lesson I just relaxed around the house (= ´∀`)人(´∀`=) I feel lazy

明日は写メ会!ワクワク(^ω^)
Tomorrow is a 2-shot event! I'm excited (^ω^)

服を選ぼう、今から(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)
I'm choosing my outfit now (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

ちなみに昨日のは『ばにぎり』と呼びます!うまにぎ りではありません(笑) 福岡の人も知らなくてびっくり!みんな、なにそれ? 状態でした(´・_・`)
By the way, in yesterday's post it's pronounced "ba nigiri!" Not "uma nigiri" (lol) I was surprised that even Fukuoka people didn't know that! Everyone was asking, "What's that?" (´・_・`)
(TL Note: Yesterday Miku was posting about horse nigiri, written in Japanese as 馬にぎり. The kanji for "horse", "馬," can be read as "uma" or "ba" as with most Japanese words having different pronunciations depending on where it's placed. Horse sushi (or nigiri) isn't common in most of Japan but is apparently a specialty of the prefecture from which Miku is from, so a lot of Japanese people probably weren't sure how to pronounce it either.)

また、熊本の美味しい物、穴場な場所教えていきたい と思いまーす( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Maaaaaaaybe I'll tell you of a little known place in Kumamoto where you can get its delicious food ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

ではでは、明日来られる方も、来られない方も部屋っ こで美久とお話ししましょう。
Well then, well then, the people coming tomorrow and the people not coming too, please talk to Miku in Heyakko.

みくりんもん(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)
Mikurinmon (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment