Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Shinozaki Ayana Google+ / Aug 7, 2014, 9:16 pm (JST)


こんばんなんこつー💓
Good evenankotsu! 💓
•
今日はWONDAの非売品
コンサートでした\(^o^)/♪
Today was the WONDA Not for Sale concert \(^o^)/♪
•
いつもは握手会をやっている会場だから、なんか変な感じした!😦
It felt somehow weird, since we usually have handshake events in the venue! 😦
•
来てくださった方いますかー?
Did any of you come?
•
なんか今日はずっと笑ってた気がするよ\(^o^)/にやにや
Somehow throughout the day I felt like laughing \(^o^)/ *grinning*
•
明日はわたしお祭りなにするんだろう?笑
What will I do at the natsu matsuri I wonder? 笑
•
出番あるかなあ( ̄▽ ̄)泣
Will I get a tuuurn ( ̄▽ ̄) *cry*
•
写真はまこてぃんと(((o(゚▽゚)o)))
The photo is with Makotin(((o(゚▽゚)o)))

No comments:

Post a Comment