Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Umeta Ayano Google+ / Jul 6, 2014, 11:04 pm (JST)

こんばんは☆
Good evening☆

昨日は、握手会
ありがとうございました!
天使のしっぽも褒めていただけて
嬉しかったです
Yesterday there was an handshake event
Thank you everyone!
I was also praised for more Tenshi no Shippo performance
so I’m happy.

今日はレッスンでした(^^)
Today I had lessons(^^)

終わってから、
チームBの何人かで
ご飯を食べにいきました!
After lessons ended,
everyone in Team B went to eat dinner together!

食べすぎてお腹パンパン
My stomach is bursting from eating too much

写真は初めて食べた白熊☆
The photo shown is of my first time eating a polar bear☆

メールは明日送るね〜(^^)
Tomorrow I’ll send out an email ok?〜(^^)
おやすみー☆笑
(まだまだ寝ない笑)
Goood night ☆笑
(I’m still awake 笑)

No comments:

Post a Comment