Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Friday, August 22, 2014

Untitled / Murashige Anna Mobame / Aug 13, 2014, 10:27pm (JST)


Today was a day I got to meet a lot of artists
and thought to myself "Let's keep trying" ^_^


There are a lot of really frustrating things
when you're in the entertainment world, but
it made me think "I have to try harder and harder!"!!

There was a time when I was always negative and when I was really down I'd think
"I want to just quit everything!!"
But today I read Sasshi's book
and my thinking changed a little!

Be positive in everything!!
Murashige will keep trying ^_^

Shigekkos!!
Keep supporting me ok \(^o^)/


No comments:

Post a Comment