Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Untitled / Murashige Anna Mobame / Aug 31, 10:07pm (JST)

My fans probably know that I'm actually pretty sensitive,
so I wonder if I'm causing them to worry about me?
But you know, lately I've gotten stronger.


I'll work hard so that lots of people will think "Murashige is needed in senbatsu after all."
5th single. I will definitely come back to senbatsu.

I was happy about Haruppi being centre.
1st gen^ ^ Congratulations Haruppi♪

No comments:

Post a Comment