Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Furuhata Nao Mizugi Special 2014 Interview


An AKB48 concurrent member, she shed tears after directly requesting to take part in their stage performaces, which she wanted to do.

Congratulations on ranking in for the first time
Thank you very much. I was taken aback when I rose up higher than the preliminary result 61st. Being a 5th gen SKE48 member, 55 is quite a nice number to me

Did you feel pressured this sousenkyo
I felt a whole lot of it. Last year, everyone kept telling me “You’ll rank in right” and was even selected to be part of SKE48’s senbatsu members… but I wasn’t able to make in as one of the Top 64. But above all, I was very disappointed that I wasn’t able to meet the expectations of everyone around me. That’s why I really wanted to rank in this year


How was the scenery from that stage
When my name was called, (Matsumura) Kaori was filming for Ichi Komeda, and kept on saying “Naochan, Naochan”. I laughed because she was quite funny doing that but once I began my speech, the tears started to come… I couldn’t even see anything. But I wanted to properly save the scene that I saw through my eyelids, so I kept in mind to smile at the very end


What were the challenges you faced this past year?
Having a concurrent position with AKB48’s Team K was a whole lot of fun. K has the same atmosphere as SKE48 does so I believed that I would have no trouble blending in. Rather than challenging, I was frustrated that I was not able to be part of the first K stage performance. There were times when I kept telling the staff “I want to perform! I want to perform!” on the phone while crying in the middle of the night. At those times they’d reply “You can’t unless you memorise another member’s position”. Then in the middle of the night, I would desperately practise another member’s position. And with that, I finally managed to have my first debut in the stage performance. At that moment I truly desired to perform from the deepest of my heart.



What’s your aim from here on.
Be it the handshake events or stage performances, I do not want to miss a single hand. My ranking in this time is a very huge event to me. I want to show my very best performances, so that I can slowly repay to all my fans who have supported me!


My instruction manual
My heart line is stretched out all the way till my palms so I guess I’m type emotion-based type!? And I believe that if I don’t trust a person, that other person wouldn’t trust me, so I’m the kind person who would want to be the first to like someone

Something you’d like to appeal about yourself after ranking in for the first time
Among us, SKE48’s 5th gerneation, if there’s a girl who’ve left already, we would support her; if there’s a girl who have stumbled, we would be there to help her, we’re a team with wonderul teamwork. One day, I want the 5th gen to lift SKE48 up!

No comments:

Post a Comment