Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Friday, August 22, 2014

Nakanishi / Murashige Anna Mobame / Aug 03, 2014, 9:52pm (JST)


Today a Chiyori fan who came to the handshake event
said that lately Chiyori has been feeling down...(´・_・`)
Apparently she is homesick(´・_・`)


I'm worried. I'm shaking every day, wanting to see Chiyori too.

In the past, I didn't think I wouldn't be able to see Chiyori as little
as I do now, she was just always there.
I should have treasured the time I had with Chiyori more.

I want to hurry and see her soon.
But if I do see her, I'd probably say "It's not like I was lonely or anything."

Hahh(´・_・`)
I want to see Chiyori(´・_・`)

Murashige can't go on without Chiyori power(´・_・`)
Maybe I will send her a mail.


No comments:

Post a Comment