Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Wonderful outdoor live / Furuhata Nao Blog / Aug 5, 2014, 10:53 am (JST)

Team K2’s Furuhata Nao here.



My precious Mihama Kaiyuusai~
really came to an end in
just a blink of an eye…

I wanted to have even more fun.
There were more people than
last year, it was so exhilarating.



I want to do more outdoor lives



Once isn’t enough for summer~ *cries*

But I believe that it’s because of
the support of the fans,

staff members and members,
that we could have had this much fun/



To everyone who came down,
I thank you all very much.

I hope that there’ll be another one next year



なお ♪1470

No comments:

Post a Comment