Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Friday, August 8, 2014

Tanaka Miku Google+ / May 18, 2014, 8:26 pm (JST)

こんばんみくりん(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)
Konbanmikurin (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

今日は、握手会でしたよー!
Today was a handshake event!

とっても楽しかった(^з^)-☆
I had a lot of fun (^з^)-☆

来てくれた人ありがとうーー(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)
Thanks to everyone that came (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

来てない人も、みくの部屋っこ見てくれてありが とー!!
For the people that didn't come, thanks for coming to Miku's Heyakko!!

いつも、コメント見て嬉しくて励みになります! (≧∇≦)
Every time I read the comments I get happiness and encouragement! (≧∇≦)

みんな、大好き*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(゚▽゚)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
I love everyone *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(゚▽゚)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

今度の部屋っこの為に、美久の好きな熊本のラーメン 屋さん紹介しまーす!
Next time in Heyakko, Miku will be introducing a ramen shop I like in Kumamoto!

あと、休みの日によく行ってた、穴場とか…。
Also, that little-known place I went to a lot on my days off...

みんな、待っててねー( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Everyone, wait for it, ok ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

ではではみくりんもん(・ω・)ノ
Well then, well then Mikurinmon (・ω・)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment