Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Jo Eriko Google+ / Jul 28, 2014, 2:55 pm (JST)

お昼?たもー!!!!!!!!
Afternoon? Good afternoon!!!!!!!!

昨日は家に帰ってから
お姉ちゃんと弟とランニングしに行った!!!!
Yesterday, after I got home
I went running with my elder sister and younger brother!!!!

去年振りに走った!
去年は10分くらいでヘトヘトやったけど
昨日は30分くらい走れた!(笑)
Last year I was inconsistent with my running!
Last year, I was exhausted after running for around 10 minutes
But yesterday I ran for around 30 minutes! (笑)

ダンスってすごいなー!
Ah dancing is amazing!

皆は最近かわったこととか
はまってることとかある????
Everyone, what has changed in you recently?
Do you have anything that has interested you????

No comments:

Post a Comment