Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Friday, January 2, 2015

Ui Mashiro Google+ / Dec 31, 2014, 10:19 pm (JST)

First appearance at the NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen!

Good evening ♡

I used to watch the NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen, held on New Year’s Eve every year, and want so much to be in it, thinking “I hope to be on that stage some day”. And when I stood on that stage on this New Year’s Eve, it was like a dream.

The aura of the other performers was too great. When I thought of sharing the stage with those people I got goosebumps. I felt that I was in a great position and that I had to work much, much harder.
I will work hard in 2015 so that we can appear again, so that our first Kouhaku Uta Gassen doesn’t become our last one!

Soon it will be 2015. I wish you all a happy new year!!

Pafuuu q ( ^ - ^ q )

No comments:

Post a Comment