Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tashima Meru Google+ / Jan 4, 2015, 1:31 pm (JST)

一部二部ありがとうございましたー♡
Thank you for Slots 1 and 2~ ♡

お久しぶりなので嬉しいです٩(●˙▿˙●)۶
たくさん新年のご挨拶ができて嬉しいです!
I'm cheerful since it's been a while ٩(●˙▿˙●)۶
I'm elated by all the New Year's greetings! 


お昼にお餅をつきに行きました( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
I went to pound mochi for lunch ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

今年初のお餅
美味しかったぁ〜
私は一番きな粉がすきです(o゚∀゚o)ノ
The first mochi of the new year
was delicious~
I like the roasted soybean flour kind the best (o゚∀゚o)ノ



皆さんは何派ですか?
What kind does everyone like?

四部からもよろしくお願いします
Please take care of me from Slot 4 and on too



お餅つきの動画ですよ〜
めるルンルン♪
Here's the video of me pounding mochi~
Merurunrun


No comments:

Post a Comment