Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Friday, January 23, 2015

Tashima Meru Google+ / Jan 6, 2015, 7:39 am (JST)

おはようございます(o゚∀゚o)ノ
Good morning (o゚∀゚o)ノ

今日は握手会最終日٩(●˙▿˙●)۶
皆さん楽しみましょうね
Today's the last day of handshakes ٩(●˙▿˙●)۶
Let's enjoy it together, ok

明日が誕生日だぁ〜٩(๑>∀<๑)۶
ドキドキ♡
Tomorrow's my birthday~ ٩(๑>∀<๑)۶
My heart's pounding ♡

よしっ、着いてから朝ごはん食べよっと(*^-^*)
Ok, now that I'm here I'm going to eat breakfast (*^-^*)

更新できたから目をつぶっとこーっと
ちょっぴりおやすみ。
As I finished this update I closed my eyes
and fell asleep just a little bit


握手会まっとーけん♡
I'm waiting for you at the handshake event ♡

写真は昨日お誕生日だったまりかと('∀`)オメデトウ
I took a picture with Marika who had her birthday yesterday ('∀`) Happy Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment