Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Ah~! / Miyawaki Sakura Mobame / Jan 3, 2015, 6:57 pm (JST)

お正月楽しかったー!
家族とも過ごせて、
今日はさっしーれなさんちゅりさん、途中めるちゃんともあそんだー!
New Year's was fun~!
I spent it with my family,
and then today I hung out with Sasshi, Rena-san, Churi-san, and then Meru-chan joined us halfway through!

叫びまくって、喉が。!笑
もう治ったけど、本当に今日楽しかった!さいこーー!
We shouted so much, my poor throat! lol
I think I'm ok now, but today was really so much fun! It was the best~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment