Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Miyawaki Sakura Google+ / Jan 4, 2015, 7:07 pm (JST)

こんばんは!
Good evening!


握手会一日目終わりました〜!
The first day of handshakes has finished~!

テンション高めで、声出し過ぎて喉が。。。
トローチ舐めて、復活しなきゃ!
I got too excited and raised my voice so much that my throat...
I'll have to take a cough drop and hope that helps!

今日来てくださった皆さん、ありがとうございました
とーっても楽しい時間でした!!
Thank you to everyone that came today
It was a lottttt of fun!!

明日も、一日楽しむぞっ!
Let's enjoy tomorrow too!




まどかが生放送で出るTEPPEN、9時からって言ってたなあ!
テレビの前で、応援しなきゃ
Madoka told me she'll be appearing live on TEPPEN at 9!
I'll have to support her in front of my TV

さくら咲け!
Sakura bloom!


No comments:

Post a Comment