Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Friday, September 26, 2014

Umeta Ayano Google+ / Aug 25, 2014, 12:14 am (JST)

こんばんはー☆
Good eveningー☆

今日もお稽古して公演でした(*^^*)
Today I also had lessons and then a performance

終わって、ひかりと
ご飯いったよー!
After we finished, Hikari and I
went to have dinnerー!

携帯なくしたー!とか帰るとき
わけわからないこと言うから
探し回って見つけて、
これもまたいい気分転換に
なりました。笑
I lost my phone! When we were leaving
we did not know where it went
so we looked around for it and found it,
and from then our mood was changed back
to a good mood. 笑

また明日からもがんばろー!!
Tomorrow, I will also do my bestー!!

おやすみ
Good night

AKB48公式LINEの
タイムラインのお稽古の様子の動画
見てくれたかなぁ♡
I wonder if you’ve seen
AKB48’s official line’s timeline which
has a video on the state of our lessons♡

見てね!
Please watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment