Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Monday, September 22, 2014

Hirata Rina Google+ / Sep 7, 2014, 1:28 pm (JST)

握手会ありがとうございました♡
Thank you very much for the handshake event ♡

今日はちょっと体調がよくなくて、100%な対応できなくてごめんなさい!
I’m not feeling very well today so I’m sorry for not giving my 100%!

ちゃんと家ついたら寝ます( ̄▽ ̄)
I’ll make sure I go to bed the moment I get home ( ̄▽ ̄)

お薬もちゃんと飲んだからひどくならないように祈ります(^^)
I pray that I’ll get better after properly taking the medicine (^^)

でも沢山話せてよかった〜♪
But I’m still glad I got to talk about a lot of stuff〜♪

ひらりー♪





No comments:

Post a Comment