Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Komada Hiroka Google+ / Sep 27, 2014, 7:09 pm (JST)

こんばんわ(。・ω・。)♪
Good Evening(。・ω・。)♪

岩手ついたー(^o^)
I arrived at Iwate~ (^o^)

結構寒いのね!!!
It's so cold here!!!

今、牛タン弁当食べとる(^o^)
Now I'll eat my beef tongue Bento (^o^)

美味しい美味しい美味しい
皆に分けてあげたい←
Delicious delicious delicious
I want to share it with all of you ←

明日のツアー
本当に楽しみー!!!
I'm really looking forward to the tour tomorrow~!!!

来て下さる方は
一緒に盛り上がりましょう!
All of you who will come to see us,
lets get excited together!

おつピー(。・P・。)ノシ
OtsuPii (。・P・。)ノシ



No comments:

Post a Comment