Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Friday, September 26, 2014

Umeta Ayano Google+ / Aug 30, 2014, 07:13 pm (JST)

こんばんは☆
Good evening☆

名古屋で初めての
個別握手会!
It’s my first time
at a Individual Nagoya handshake event!

急遽サイン会では
たくさん来てくださって
すっごい嬉しかった❤
I was super happy
so many came to
the rushed signing event❤

今日は2才の男の子も
来てくれたのっ!
嬉しかった(♡・ω・)
Today there was a 2 year old boy
who came to see me!
I was so happy(♡・ω・)

明日もよろしくおねがいします☺
Please look after me tomorrow too☺

…ひかりのお風呂までの
時間が長い( ̄ー ̄)笑
…Hikari’s takes a a long time
until she bathes ( ̄ー ̄)笑

No comments:

Post a Comment