Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Monday, September 8, 2014

Takashima Yurina Google+ / Sep 1, 2014, 10:50 pm (JST)


今日の片思いの対角線、
During “Kataomoi no Taikakusen”,
•
いつも、毎回練習してもうまくできない、三人でカノンになってる振りがあったんです。
There’s a place where even though we practice it every time, the three of us can’t get it in canon.
•
なんと。
最後の最後、
今日の公演で!!
Well,
Today, in the last of the last performance!!•
成功したんですっ(^O^)!!
It was successful(^O^)!!
•
たくさん自主練したかいがあった、かな?
All that voluntary practice finally paid off, huh?
•
まりりの役に少しでも立ててたらいいなぁ。
Even if just a little, I hope i was of help to Mariri…
•
まりりー。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。
Maririiii…・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

•••••

Comments section:

高島祐利奈  (Takashima Yurina) 
昼過ぎ、お姉ちゃんからLINEがきて、
ねえ、Yahooトップニュースになってるよ。
て。笑
見たら朝のぐぐたすの写真のっててびっくり!笑
思わずまりりにもみせちゃった!笑
In the afternoon I got a LINE message from my sister,
"Hey, you’re on Yahoo Top News!" she said笑
I looked and was surprised to see my morning Gugutasu photo up there! 笑
Inadvertently I was shown with Mariri!笑

•

高島祐利奈    (Takashima Yurina) 
正直、最初まりりがれなっちのポジションやるって聞いた時、
悔しかった。
私がいるじゃん!
って。
それがこんな大好きになっちゃったんだから困ったもんだ。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。
Truthfully, when I first heard that Mariri would be in Renacchi’s position, I was frustrated.
I went, “But I’m here!”
Because of how much I came to love her, that was bad of me・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

•

村山彩希   (Murayama Yuiri)
いつも公演のたび2人で自主練してて
ずっと振り教えてあげてる祐利奈を
本当に尊敬する(´・_・`)♡
I really respect Yurina, always teaching the postures in individual practice before every performance(´・_・`)♡

No comments:

Post a Comment