Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Monday, September 8, 2014

Shinozaki Ayana Google+ / Aug 9, 2014, 5:39 PM (JST)


こんばんなんこつー\(^o^)/💓
Good evenankotsu\(^o^)/💓
•
今日は握手会でした!!
一部からたくさんの方がきてくださって、列が途切れなくてすごく嬉しかったです(o^^o)
Today was the individual handshake event!!
So many people came to my part from the first section, and there was not a lull in people, which made me really happy(o^^o)
•
こんなにたくさん来てくださってくれたのは、初めてなんじゃないかってくらい\(^o^)/!!!
With so many people who came, is it not the first time there’s been this many?\(^o^)/!!!
•
ありがとうございます(u_u)✨
Thank you so much!(u_u)✨
•
たくさんのお話ができてよかったです!
私服はいつもとちょっと違くて大人っぽくて好評でした!
It was good to talk so much!
Today my plain clothes were a little different from usual. The mature look was popular!
•
私服の写真はメールに送るね♪
I’ll send a photo by email♪
•
縁日もわなげでお手伝いさせていただきましたよー!楽しかった!
I was allowed to help out at ring toss today too! Fun!
•
合間にこじまーけっとにもいきました笑
こじまさんのおさがりGETです💓♪
I went to Kojimarket 笑
Kojima-san’s handmedowns GET💓♪
•

No comments:

Post a Comment