Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Monday, September 8, 2014

Shinozaki Ayana Google+ / Aug 24, 2014, 9:57 am (JST)


おはよー(^O^)♡
Good morning!(^O^)♡
•
今日は昇格して一年が経ちました!
旧峯岸チーム4ではほんとに
たくさんのことを学んで
成長できました。
Today it has been one year since I was promoted!
In the old Minegishi Team 4, I really was
able to learn and grow a whole lot.
•
今考えてもすごくいい大好きな
チームだったな、って思います!
Thinking on it now, it was truly a great team that I loved!
•
わたしは旧チーム4が、今でも
だいすきです(;_;)♡♡
I, even now, love old Team 4(;_;)♡♡
•
みなさん、いつも応援してくださって
ありがとうございます。
Everyone, thank you for always supporting me.
•
これからも応援よろしくねっ!
And thank you for your support from now on!
•
久しぶりの公演緊張する😂
I’ll show tension in this first performance in a long time 😂
•
画像はもえが作ってくれた!
Moe made this image for me!
•

No comments:

Post a Comment