Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Untitled / Murashige Anna Mobame / Sep 7th, 2014, 10:12pm (JST)


I started 755
But while there are a lot of people who are happy
there are also people who want me to stop


Hmm

I don't know what to do!!!!!
I really don't know.

My head is gonna explode

I thought it would be nice to try to make it feel like there is less distance with the fans

But then that means there are also people who think it makes going to
handshake events lose its meaning
It's difficult.

I got a message from Manager-san last night saying to please start using 755, so I started
and if Manager-san says to do it, then that means it is a job and I will do it.

I'll think carefully about how I want use it going forward.

I'm really emotional right now and feel like I'm going to explode, so afterwards I will probably really
regret sending this mail, so let me apologise in advance.

I'm sorry

Ah, gomentaiko. Tehepero

I'll probably forget about this in 3 minutes anyway.
I'm going to go have a bath⌒(。・.・。)⌒

No comments:

Post a Comment