Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

▽ I'm reborn~. Minarun. / Oba Mina Blog / June 16, 2015; 10:00 am (JST)



昨日は
『テレ東 音楽祭(2)』の
収録の日でした(。・ω・。)⭐
公開だったので
ファンの人もたくさんいた!
Yesterday was recording for 
"TV Tokyo's Music Festival (2)"!
Because it was public,
there were many fans!


私のタオルとかうちわ
見つけられましたっ
ありがとう(´・o・`)♡
I could spot towels and fans
from me,
thank you!♥


放送日は
6月24日の18:30~
SKE48は”コケティッシュ渋滞中”
歌いましたよ(。・ω・。)
見てね。見てね。見てね。
またお知らせします!
It will be broadcasted on
on June 24th at ~6.30pm
SKE performed "Coquettish Juutai Chuu"
Watch it. Watch it. Watch it.
I'll notify you again!

ちなみに衣装が
パワーアップいたしまして
感動いたしました。
衣装さんに感謝です。
By the way, the costume 
had power ups
and I was impressed.
I'm really thankful to the designer.


今日は久々の公演⭐
楽しみですっ
みなるん。
Today is theater performance after a while
I'm looking forward to it.
Minarun.

No comments:

Post a Comment