Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Sunday, August 30, 2015

^_^ / Miyawaki Sakura Mobame / Aug 23, 2015, 5:37 pm (JST)

24時間テレビに出演させていただきました。
I had the privilege of appearing on 24 Hour TV.

あのステージで歌えたこと、
本当に光栄です。
To be able to sing on that stage
is really an honor.

DAIGOさん、無事に完走できますように。。。
応援しています!
I pray that DAIGO-san will safely run the whole course...
I'm supporting him!


私は、今から夜公演。
ついにチームAとしての千秋楽!
頑張ります!
Now it's the night performance.
It's finally the last stage of Team A!
I'll do my best!